Monday, January 21, 2013

Tongue And Peanuts--What Could Be Tastier

Hey family!

I'm writing this quick as I don’t have much time. It’s super to hear that its all good with you guys. Everything is all great in the hood here in Aeorparque. I ate cow tongue and peanut soup for lunch a few days ago which, no lie, was super, super good. Weird, but one of my favorite dishes. Oh, and we had a baptism this week. Ayulen, the sister of the sisters we baptized last week. It went really well and we’re hoping to baptize her brother next week. Pray for that.

We had some changes today. It was inevitable that Carillos was leaving as he was ending his mission but elder Corrales left as well. He had like 9 months here. So we heard what the plan was: I’m going to be here in Aeorparque with Elder Mariño from Formosa, Argentina. He’s super cool and way chill. He’s in my group. Tomorrow we are going to both get minis and in February we are going to get kids.  Yup, I’m going to be a trainer. I heard that Zulauf is going to be training at the same time as I am too. So that’s super cool. I’m nervous but it’ll be alright.

Thanks for the emails, they really helped calm my nerves. Well, I have to go do my papers in Salta tonight (which is way cool, I’ll get to see my old district and everything!) so I best be going. I’m sorry for the short email. But I’ll write more and send photos next week. Thank you so much for everything. I love you guys so much. Pray and keep on keeping on. I love you, it’s all good! (it really is all good).

Con Amor,

Russ

No comments:

Post a Comment