Monday, November 14, 2011

First Letter from MTC




Letter written 11/10/2011

Hey Family!

How’s everything going?  I’m doing well here.  I would normally write to you guys on p-day (which I believe is Tuesday).  My companion’s name is Elder Zulauf and he’s a great guy that is my complete opposite in hobbies and likes.  But we are both shy, quiet guys that get along just fine.  My first day was crazy cause I thought I was going to fall apart every second (like in devotionals and stuff).  But when I went to bed and woke up the next morning I was fine and ready to go.  I know that wouldn’t be possible if it weren’t for your prayers and I just want you guys to know I really love all of you and that even though I miss you I still think I can get through the rest of the MTC.

I’ll write you more on Tuesday (at least I think my p-day is Tuesday—I am writing from my room and my schedule is in my classroom) and also sorry for all the misspellings and such and for the oddly constructed letter (at least to me it seems like a not so full letter) but I just want you to know I’m fine and that I miss you guys and love you guys sooooo much!  I’ll write to you soon! And remember “It’s all good.”

Love

Russ

P.S.  Dad…. Elder Mandrake, my eye!

*This was a hand written letter that we received 11/12/11

No comments:

Post a Comment