Friday, December 23, 2011

MTC Week 6 Christmas message

Dear Everybody:

Well, well, well it looks like its Christmas time once again. The time of year when we can quote Elf and wonder how the heck did the Who’s down in Who-ville get those ridiculous presents. Like really, one of the tringrinklets, or whatever they’re called, is like the size of a small bus, it’s ridiculous. But, anyway, I digress. I love Christmas. I love this wonderful time of year where you can really appreciate what we have in our lives, our good health, our families and especially our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

As I read and pray and make lessons every day it seems like just a lot of work but then once you look at why you are doing the work, it really hits you. I’m doing this work to invite others to Christ. What a cool thing right? I came on a mission with a goal in mind to share and give others the happiness I have felt in my life, the happiness that I have a loving family, amazing friends, and just a great life. All this would not be possible without the Gospel of Jesus Christ. How great would it be to share that happiness with others, I can’t wait to be doing that.

This Christmas I’m so grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. Yo se que la religion de
Jesuchristo de los Santos de los ultimos dias es el solo iglesia verdad en in tierra. Yo se
que Jose Smith fue un profeta verdad. Yo se que Thomas S. Monson es nuestra profeta
hoy. Yo se que familias son eternal. Y yo se que vive mi Senor. Estoy Argadacido a ser
en un mission. Estoy mucho aramado. Estoy Agradacito per todo las personas este ayudarme a ser aqui. Gracias, muchas gracias. En el nombre de Jesuschristo, Amen.

Thanks everybody for praying and supporting me. I love you all so much. I am so thankful for each one of you. Always remember what Christmas is about.

“Remember Christ our Savior was born on Christmas day to save us all from Satan’s power when we have gone astray, oh tidings of comfort and joy.”

I can’t wait to shares these tidings of comfort and joy that I’ve felt in my life with the people of Argentina. What an amazing opportunity. May you all have a Merry Christmas.

I love you all.

Con todo mi amor,

Elder Allphin

“a es todo bien”
What else was there to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment