Tuesday, December 20, 2011

MTC Week 6


December 20, 2011

Ahoy hoy!

How's it going? It's soooooo great to hear from all of you! Thanks so much for all the letters, keep writing!

Still great here! This week cause it's Christmas we don’t have the temple this afternoon and it's closed the rest of the time I’m here so, no more temple :( but it's all good so I have a lot of time to write and such.

Things are going pretty good here. The Spanish is coming along and things with our new comp are getting easier. Thanks for your guy's prayers and everything, they really help, I’m so grateful for them.

Well, as you know it is Christmas and, from what I heard, this is what it's going to be like: We are going to have one giant MTC sacrament meeting with a General authority (word on the street says it'll be Holland but I think it's going to be Justin Bieber). Then we get to watch movies and stuff all day.  Rumor has it that we will have a special guest coming to the MTC to sing for us (Bieber?)  That’s what I heard is going to happen.

IDK if I already told you guys (and you could double check with the MTC or whatever) but I think they stop getting packages at here on the 23rd.  I just thought I’d tell you, seeing as you guys were going to send another package. And yeah, it is depressing news but we can't call home on Christmas.  But yeah, it's all good. I’ll just call you guys when I’m at the airport.

Let’s see what else happened this week. I sent you a letter, mom, on Saturday. I hope it got there! The meeting with the consulate went well.  It wasn’t anything hard, we just had to get our fingerprints and sign a paper in front of a guy from Argentinean embassy so it was no sweat.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Craig for the money.  That was so great. It is much appreciated.

Sorry if all my letters bounce from one thing to another. I'm trying to think of all the things we did this week but really there’s nothing new, just Spanish, teaching, rinse and repeat. So if you ever have any questions about the MTC or whatever, please tell me.

So I’m going to write all you guys a letter today. You can open it up on Christmas if you want or whenever. I'm also sending my SD card home with some pictures and a video of me on it for you guys. I'll send my weekly letter home but just get ready for a lot of letters.

I love you guys so much and I really do miss all of you but I know it's all good. I've really been loving the 12-days of Christmas packages, especially the "it's all good" magnet because really, it's so true.

I know this is going to be quite the change being away this Christmas but we'll all be alright. We'll be happy and positive 'cause really it's all good. I love you guys so much and I’m so thankful this time of year and for our Savior Jesus Christ. I'm so happy to be where I am in life. I’m so thankful for you guys. I hope you all have a holly and most jolly Christmas. I know I will so get ready for some letters this week and remember: It's all good. I love you!

Con Amor,

Russ

No comments:

Post a Comment