Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Week 4 Second Letter

Hola Familia!
How’s it going?  I just finished writing my e-mail (30 minutes is never enough) and I just wanted to answer some of your question and tell you about some things.  The showers are good, but the bathrooms here are nuts! The showers are warm but the bathroom floors are always gross, so you HAVE to wear shower sandals. 
I’m pretty good with supplies.  I could use some more notebooks (like the spiral bound ones) and some more pens and always some more treats.  There are ten guys in my district.  They are way cool and way fun guys except Elder __ and Elder ___ because they are just so annoying sometimes.  But I am learning to tune them out. 
Five guys in our district are going to Salta (including Elder Zulauf). 

This Thursday and next Tuesday (the 8th and the 13th) all the Argentina-bound missionaries have to meet with the Argentina consul for our visas.  I don’t know what will happen but yeah, it sound like…fun?  We have to meet with them a week from today which my p-day (darn it).  So if you guys get a late e-mail from me that day you will know why. 

Yes, I am writing in my journal—everyday!  I think I might send my MTC journal home before I go to Argentina and you guys could just send me a fresh new journal before I leave.  Is that a good idea? 
Laundry is working out fine.  I love it!  It’s one of my favorite p-day activities.  And as far as Christmas stuff, there is really no one in the district who is in need.  They all have good family support.  But as for Christmas ideas, maybe some of the Christmas Cadbury eggs would be nice or the candy you guys put in the stockings would be nice as well.  

Have I ever told you guys how much I just love you?  Thank you, thank you, thank you for the support. I love, love, love the letters you guys send to me.  Every time I read them I feel like you are really there.  Thanks so much for the letters mom and dad.  Your words always make me so happy and comforted.  Thank you for all the kind words.  Please, please keep writing.  You guys really make me feel like I’m the luckiest son on earth (which I am.)  Thanks for the letters Anna and Lauren!  It’s so good to hear from you.  I love you two so much!  Carly!!! I could read the Spanish part of your letter!  It was so cool.  Thanks for the advice and words of encouragement.  You are truly the best.  I love you!  And Grandma really and truly thanks for the every day letters.  There is nothing better than to kick back at the end of a long day and read letters.  I love your letters.  I love you so much.  I love all you guys so much and miss you terribly.  But, it’s all good.  Like it’s already been a month!  Just imagine how fast 2 years will be. 
I’m so thankful for you and your examples, sacrifices, prayers, fasts and nice words.  Remember to keep praying for me and know that I pray for you everyday, several times a day.  I love you Mom, Dad, Anna, Lauren, Carly, Brian, Molly, Grandma Molly, Papa Wes…. Especially you, Mom.  You guys are simply amazing.
I hope all is well.  I know the power of prayer is real.  Let everyone who fasted for me know that I love them and I’m so thankful for them.  Keep writing!  I’m doing better each day!  I love you all.  It’s all good.  This is a good thing. 
Con Amor,

Russ
P.S.  If you guys (mom) had any questions I didn’t answer I’m sorry.  I think I got them all, but ask again if I didn’t.  I would be happy to answer them.

P.P.S.  I really do love letters!  They are just the best!  Keep writing!  I love you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment